Shipping & Delivery
1. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national couriers with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online. The Company will make all reasonable efforts, but does not guarantee the delivery of products and services in the stipulated time period as mentioned on the purchase of the product. In no manner can the contract be terminated if the Company fails to deliver one or more products in the stipulated time frame. However, if You fail to take delivery of the goods, the Company may at its discretion charge you additional shipping cost.
2. Shipping fees includes handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. However, the Company does not take any guarantee of the package during the shipping.
3. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected as per standard practice of the trade.
4. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
5. As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information. All products purchased from the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to You upon the Company’s delivery to the shipping carrier.